Ajio Recruitment 2023
Ajio is looking for passionate and organized Back Office Executives to join our team and help us grow our business. As a Back Office Executive, you will be responsible for a variety of administrative and logistical tasks, including managing customer data, processing orders, and generating reports. You will also be responsible for providing administrative support to the Ajio team.
Ajio Jobs For Freshers
- Manage customer data, including contact information, order history, and preferences.
- Process orders and ensure that they are delivered accurately and on time.
- Generate reports on sales performance and other key metrics.
- Provide administrative support to the Ajio team, such as scheduling appointments, preparing presentations, and creating marketing materials.
- Maintain a clean and organized work environment.
- Follow Ajio's safety and security procedures.
Ajio Jobs Near Me
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and work under pressure.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite.
- Experience with CRM systems is a plus.
- Good knowledge of the retail and e-commerce industries is a plus.