Allen Career 2023
We are looking for a highly motivated and enthusiastic Teaching Assistant to support the academic staff in the day-to-day activities of the institute. The Teaching Assistant will be responsible for assisting the faculty in creating and executing lesson plans, preparing course materials, managing classroom activities, and providing academic support to students.
- Assist the academic staff in creating and executing lesson plans for classes.
- Prepare course materials, such as handouts, quizzes, and homework assignments.
- Manage classroom activities, such as group discussions, debates, and presentations.
- Provide academic support to students, such as answering questions related to course content and assignments, and grading assignments.
- Monitor and track student progress, and provide feedback to the academic staff.
Allen Jobs Near Me
- Bachelor's degree in Education or a related field.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong organizational and time-management skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and Google Suite.
- Prior experience as a Teaching Assistant is a plus.