12th Pass, Graduate
Amul Careers 2023
The Front-Line Employee is responsible for providing excellent customer service to customers in Amul stores. This includes tasks such as greeting customers, answering questions, and processing transactions. The Front-Line Employee will also be responsible for maintaining the store's cleanliness and orderliness.
Amul Jobs For Freshers
- Provide excellent customer service to customers.
- Greet customers and answer questions.
- Process transactions.
- Maintain the store's cleanliness and orderliness.
- Stock shelves and displays.
- Take inventory.
- Clean and maintain equipment.
Amul Jobs Near Me
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- 1-2 years of experience in a retail or customer service role.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.