Cognizant Careers 2023
Cognizant is looking for a passionate and experienced Quality Control Coordinator to join our team. As a Quality Control Coordinator, you will play a key role in ensuring the quality of Cognizant's products and services. You will be responsible for developing and implementing quality control processes, conducting quality audits, and reporting on quality metrics.
Cognizant Jobs For Freshers
- Develop and implement quality control processes.
- Conduct quality audits of products and services.
- Report on quality metrics to management.
- Work with other members of the quality assurance team to identify and resolve quality issues.
- Stay up-to-date on the latest quality assurance best practices.
Cognizant Jobs Near Me
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related field.
- 2+ years of experience in a quality control role.
- Strong understanding of quality assurance principles and practices.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.