12th Pass & Graduate
Emirates Careers 2023
Emirates is looking for passionate and customer-centric individuals to join our team as Customer Service Trainees. As a Customer Service Trainee, you will be responsible for providing excellent customer service to our passengers at all stages of their journey, from check-in to boarding to baggage claim. You will also be responsible for handling customer complaints and resolving issues in a timely and efficient manner.
Emirates Jobs For Freshers
- Provide excellent customer service to passengers at all stages of their journey.
- Check-in passengers and issue boarding passes.
- Assist passengers with baggage claim.
- Handle customer complaints and resolve issues in a timely and efficient manner.
- Promote and sell Emirates products and services.
- Maintain a clean and organized work environment.
- Follow Emirates' safety and security procedures.
Emirates Jobs Near Me
- Excellent customer service and communication skills.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously and work under pressure.
- Ability to resolve customer issues in a timely and efficient manner.
- Good knowledge of Emirates' products and services.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Ability to speak and write English fluently.