12th Passed & Graduate
2+Years Experience Required
HDFC Careers 2023
The Economist at HDFC Bank is responsible for conducting economic research and analysis to support the bank's decision-making process. The economist will also provide insights on current economic trends and forecasts, and make recommendations for the bank's strategy and product development.
- Conduct economic research and analysis to identify trends and forecasts for the bank's business units.
- Provide regular economic updates and reports to the bank's senior management.
- Develop economic models and forecasts for key economic indicators, such as GDP growth, inflation, and interest rates.
- Monitor and evaluate economic policies and developments in the banking industry, and assess their impact on the bank's operations.
- Collaborate with other departments to support the development of new products and services that are aligned with the bank's economic strategy.
HDFC Jobs Near Me
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to analyze and interpret complex economic data and trends.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills to clearly communicate economic insights and forecasts to stakeholders and senior management.
- Knowledge of economic theories, policies, and practices, as well as banking industry trends and regulations.
- Proficiency in statistical analysis software, such as SAS or SPSS, and experience in developing economic models and forecasts.