IDBI Bank Recruitment 2023
IDBI Bank is looking for a highly motivated and experienced Accounting Director to join its team. The Accounting Director will be responsible for overseeing all aspects of the bank's accounting department, including developing and implementing accounting policies and procedures, managing accounting staff, and preparing financial statements. The Accounting Director will also play a vital role in supporting the bank's overall business goals and objectives.
IDBI Bank Careers
- Develop and implement accounting policies and procedures in accordance with Indian GAAP and other applicable regulations.
- Manage the bank's accounting staff, including hiring, training, and performance management.
- Prepare and review financial statements, including the balance sheet, income statement, and cash flow statement.
- Oversee the bank's internal control system and ensure that it is effective in preventing fraud and errors.
- Provide financial advice and analysis to the bank's senior management team.
- Represent the bank at industry events and meetings.
IDBI Bank Jobs Near Me
- Chartered Accountant (CA) or Certified Public Accountant (CPA) designation.
- 7+ years of experience in a senior accounting role, preferably in a banking or financial services environment.
- Strong knowledge of Indian GAAP and other applicable regulations.
- Excellent leadership and management skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite and other accounting software.