12th Pass & Graduate
Shadowfax Recruitment 2023
The Market Researcher is responsible for collecting and analyzing market data to help Shadowfax make informed business decisions. They work with a variety of stakeholders, including marketing managers, product managers, and sales representatives, to gather insights into the needs of customers and competitors.
- Conduct market research studies to identify trends and opportunities.
- Analyze market data to identify customer needs and pain points.
- Develop market research reports and presentations.
- Work with stakeholders to develop and implement marketing strategies.
- Stay up-to-date on market trends and competitor activity.
Shadowfax Jobs Near Me
- Strong research and analytical skills.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Ability to think strategically and creatively.
- Proficiency in market research software.