12th Pass & Graduate
Swiggy Careers 2023
Swiggy is looking for a passionate and experienced HR Generalist to join our team. As an HR Generalist, you will play a key role in all aspects of the employee lifecycle, from recruitment and onboarding to performance management and employee relations. You will also be responsible for developing and implementing HR policies and procedures, and for ensuring that Swiggy is a great place to work for all employees.
Swiggy Jobs For Freshers
- Recruitment and Onboarding: Develop and implement recruitment strategies, screen and interview candidates, and make hiring recommendations. Onboard new employees and ensure that they have the resources and support they need to be successful.
- Performance Management: Develop and implement performance management systems, conduct performance reviews, and provide coaching and development to employees.
- Employee Relations: Manage employee relations, including addressing grievances, conducting disciplinary investigations, and providing support to employees during difficult times.
- HR Policies and Procedures: Develop and implement HR policies and procedures, and ensure that Swiggy is in compliance with all applicable laws and regulations.
- Employee Engagement: Develop and implement employee engagement programs and initiatives to create a positive and productive work environment.
Swiggy Jobs Near Me
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources or a related field.
- 2+ years of experience in an HR role.
- Strong understanding of HR principles and practices.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.